I don't have much time, so I'm trying out a new format:
Quick thoughts in bullet points. Here goes:
- It's HOT! Have you noticed? I thought not.
- Blessed to have my nieces spending the night with us tonight; we laughed throughout the ridiculously dangerous "Wipeout" TV show.
- Received some good medical news today.
- Met a friend in Modesto for lunch today. It was nice to catch up with her so I know how to pray.
- Some questions for you: Do you find that you are offended easily? Do you get your feelings hurt often?
- I've been mulling over the concept of being offended for the last little while after speaking with someone who has a friend that seems to be offended frequently.
- Some thoughts on being offended to come in the next few posts, but I wanted us to have a chance to think through how we respond to situations/people who anger, irritate, annoy, or hurt us.
- I feel like I'll be stepping out of my comfort zone to share my thoughts on this subject, but I also feel perhaps we need to grow up in the area of having our feelings hurt, so I'm willing to take the risk.