Monday, June 21, 2010

A Very Generous Father's Day Gift

My husband received one of the most generous father's day gifts this year. It is a one-of-a-kind gift that took much love and sacrifice on the part of my daughter who gave it to him. Unless you know the background, you really can't appreciate what a gift this really is. Here's a picture of it:
And here's what it says:

"To David,
I am your loving daughter Kari. I have decided that the best thing I could give to you for Father's Day was a coupon. Now, you are probably wondering what the coupon is for. So, continue reading.

I hereby give David E. Larson permission to dance to the song Alejandro by Lady Gaga in front of me in public or in private 25 times. Each time you do it, I have to mark a number.

Signed,
Kari E. Larson 6/20/10

1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25"


Don't kids come up with the best things ever?! This will make me smile for years to come, as will Dave's dancing. ;)


2 comments:

Denissa said...

LOL!!!! I love it...that is too funny :) Especially b/c Dave made a comment about how Lady Gaga looks, so I guess that means he "likes" her?? :)

Hugs!
Denissa

Anonymous said...

Loved it it made me lol lol!

luv Julie Tumazi