Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Still Here!


I know; I know.....it's been a long time since I've updated my blog.  Let's just say that 47 journals and 47 essays have been consuming my time.  I have motivation to finish grading the essays, however, because next week I collect 32 four to six page research papers.  

I also have a sick child in the house, and your prayers would be appreciated.  I know there are so many struggling with this awful sickness that has been going around, and many have had relapses (much like my son), so please use a little more hot water, wash your hands a little more frequently, and get out that spray can of lysol for a tour of your door knobs and faucets handles!  :-)

1 comment:

J N said...

Thanks for checking in and reminding us about killing germs and grading papers. Seriously, happy anniversary!!! Thanks for marrying my youth pastor...I hope you and Dave had a great day!!!