Thursday, February 28, 2008

Seriously Now!


Seriously now, doesn't the above dessert look oh-so-sinfully-delicious? A couple of months ago, I found a great blog that has been a source of culinary inspiration for me, although I must admit that I've only made one of the recipes. The Pioneer Woman does give me lots to drool over, however, and I think you might enjoy how she presents her recipes. Why don't you head on over to The Pioneer Woman Cooks and see what it's all about.


Ree, the pioneer woman, also has a regular blog which has frequent installments of her her life story with the Marlboro Man, Black Heels to Tractor Wheels. If you enjoy beautiful photography, you'll love her site. She even gives tutorials on how to achieve the effects she uses on some of her photographs. I find it fascinating! Go to: Confessions of a Pioneer Woman.


No comments: