Monday, February 23, 2009

Last Roll of Photos

I just downloaded the last roll of photos from our camera and found some fun photos. I forgot some of the events that were on that roll, so I'm grateful I had pictures of them.  Just thought I'd share some of our life.

First off, in January my youngest was given an Award of Excellence for the district PTA Reflections award for her photo called, "Bella."   We had been on a field trip that day to Monterey and then we had to travel from there to Stockton to make the award ceremony.  A long day, indeed, but the two of us had lots of fun.

*Pic Removed per K's request.


Also in January, my son and his friend went to winter formal with a big group of friends.  Too bad they were slumming it to dinner and the dance.


Later in January, it was the Father/Daughter Dance, so my youngest and her Daddy stepped out to boogie the night away.

*Pic Removed per K's request.
*Pic Removed per K's request.



Of course, no Father/Daughter Dance would be complete without the traditional stop at Latif's afterwards.

*Pic Removed per K's request.


Last week, my two youngest went with Dave to the AMGEN tour where Dave was a marshall for the race.  Although it doesn't look too bad in this photo, it was a rainy, cold day, and the kids were glad to get in the car to head home afterwards.

*Pic Removed per K's request.


And then, of course, there are the random photos that show up on the camera.  Someday I will miss finding these eclectic photos mixed in with all the others.  Here's some of what I found this time, and it will give you a glimpse into the world my children find interesting.






No comments: