Saturday, September 29, 2007

My Fine Colleagues

Just thought you might enjoy seeing some of the fine men that I work with. Mr. Tim Tanis teaches Jr & Sr High Art, Design, and Photography. Mr. John Godfrey teaches Algebra I, Geometry, and Consumer Math. Mr. Fast teaches Advanced Algebra, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, and AP Statistics; he is also the Academic Dean. And finally, Mr. Billy Hawes taught English 9 and 11. I'm sure you'll appreciate their professional demeanor.

This took place during a talent show at the end of the school year, and no, that's not their natural hair! I wish I had the video of my daughter, Hannah, singing "Taylor, the Latte Boy," because she did a great job and won the $25.00 prize. Here's the song she sang, performed by the fabulous Kristin Chenoweth, if you are interested. Have Fun!

1 comment:

blessedmommie said...

Oh my goodness, that was SO FUNNY! Thanks for that from someone who is way too serious sometimes and needs to laugh like that.