How to Know Where Grace Lives
* All the neighborhood kids want to hang out at the house where grace
* There is always enough for one more where grace lives....one more for
dinner....one more to sleep over....one more hug....one more kiss.
* You can see people dancing where grace lives.
* You can hear things like, "Please forgive me, I was wrong....You are my
* The eyes of the children where grace lives shine with joy and anticipation. They have not been wounded by impossible expectations. They have not been distanced by rejection. They have been embraced and accepted and loved.
* The moms at the houses where grace lives are just regular, everyday moms,
but God lives inside them. By His power, they are becoming holy and righteous
and good. They stumble but recover quickly. They make mistakes but say, "I'm
sorry." They get blown by the winds of heartache and adversity, but their hearts remain tender toward God.