Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hey, you all need to go to the Servolution website and sign up to work alongside of us on May 9, 2009. Seriously, it's not just hype; you won't be sorry you signed up. God is on the move and you don't want to miss it, do you?




Now, on to the reason for this post. I joined Kimba at A Soft Place to Land and will be "unplugged" tomorrow. That doesn't seem like such a big deal, does it? Believe it or not, however, my anxiety level is starting to rise in anticipation of not being able to be on the computer tomorrow. Isn't that the biggest sign that I need to take a break?

I find myself hurrying tonight to take care of some of my business items, to respond to my emails, and to respond to those who've posted on my Facebook profile. I mean, what if someone emails me and doesn't get an immediate reply? What if someone asks to be my "friend" on facebook and I don't "accept" them? Will they think I don't want to accept them? And what if I there is a problem with a business order and I'm not online to get the message?

I think I need to realize that the world will go on just fine if I am not checking on it through the portal of my computer screen. The order that I wanted to get finished before unplugging will have to wait until Saturday to be completed. The emails will wait until I log on this weekend. Facebook DOES NOT need me! The one bright side is that I post so infrequently on this blog that there will be no problem not getting on here tomorrow.

You know what's funny? There are many days that I just don't get to the computer until late in the day if at all, and yet I don't feel the same anxiety that I find myself feeling this evening. I think just knowing that I CAN'T get on the computer is causing my anxious feelings.

This is ridiculous! I am taking a stand! So, goodbye until next time, whenever that may be.

No comments: