Saturday, November 3, 2007

The Beauty of a Wedding


Hannah and I were able to go to an outdoor wedding this afternoon in Mariposa for two of her former teachers and my colleagues. These two individuals have been faithful to the Lord in their single lives, and it is a beautiful thing to see the purity with which they entered their marriage relationship today. It truly is a joyous occasion when two people, following the Lord's idea for their relationship, finally get married with the blessing of their parents and friends. We were able to celebrate the good gift that each one is for the other, and I know their marriage will bring glory to God as they live out what His will is for a marriage relationship.


I am in prayer already for our services together tomorrow. I know God wants to work a new thing in our hearts as He's calling us to not just believe, but to live out our faith in action! Wow, I can't wait to see what's coming up as all of us take some radical steps to live out our faith in each and every relationship and situation in our lives. Remember, He can do more than we can ask or imagine, so that's got to be some pretty awesome stuff. I don't want to miss any of it, do you? I know He's at work in my heart, convicting me of things that He needs me to repent of so that I can be a clean vessel for His use. I also pray that our entire body of believers is obedient to the Lord and ready for Him to work through them.

No comments: