Monday, November 19, 2007

"Chuck Norris-ed"

If you've been to my house lately, you've no doubt been subject to my son Eric's latest Chuck Norris joke. These jokes have been all the rage with him and his cross country buds, and I have to admit, some of them make me smile. This has been going on for months now, and just today, I ran across the following video. Eric's shared these jokes with us, but I think it's a new day in politics when a candidate shows his sense of humor instead of smearing his opponent. Please note......I am not endorsing this candidate (I'm also not NOT endorsing him), but I will be showing this to my son this afternoon when he gets home from school. It's sure to make him smile.


Now that your appetite has been whetted, here's a couple more jokes(?) for you that I've learned from my son:

When the boogeyman goes to sleep, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.
When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris.
There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live.
Chuck Norris doesn't bowl strikes, he just knocks down one pin and the other nine faint.
It takes Chuck Norris 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes.
Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, That was hilarious! We've been fans of Mike Huckabee's for awhile now and this just affirms why I like him so much. Thanks for sharing.

-Kelly