Sunday, January 6, 2008

A Nice, Little Break

Well, I must say, I've had a nice little break the last week! I didn't let myself feel tied to the computer at all, and I think that was only by the strength of the Holy Spirit at work in me! We've had some great times with all the kids being home from school. We've done some moving and re-arranging in our house. My oldest son moved his bedroom downstairs, and then my youngest daughter moved into his old bedroom. So, everyone has his/her own space now, and can breathe a little easier. Dave and I rearranged our bedroom and moved every stinkin' piece of furniture to a different location. I LOVE the new arrangement - so much room and such a peaceful feeling knowing EVERYTHING is clean and organized! We all cleaned out our closets and dresser drawers also. Christmas decorations have been taken down and put away, so all in all, it's been a productive and good week! 

Speaking of cleaning and organizing my home, I've become a "Company Girl."  Now, I know that sounds weird, but click on the side button and you can see what it's all about.  I was able to earn 40 points today!  :-D

Now....it's time to get back into our routines. School and work all resume tomorrow morning, and I'm looking forward to it.



No comments: