Monday, December 8, 2008

Behold the Lamb of God/Servolution 2009


Today, I'm posting some links for you to visit.  The first is for the beautiful, poignant, and memorable event that our church is providing for our community.  It is called, "Behold the Lamb of God - The True Tall Tale of the Coming of Christ."  Click on the link (the title) and you'll be directed to the website that gives more information, including video clips from last year's production.  The thing I heard over and over from those who attended last year is that 1) if they had known how beautiful and terrific the production was, they would have invited everyone they knew to attend, and 2) "Wow!  I don't know what to say."  That's how good it was - really.  You can see my post from last year with my comments HERE.  In fact, here's an anonymous comment from someone who read that post: "Anonymous said...`What an amazing evening....such talent! I brought a friend along, and she was moved to tears more than once. On the way home she asked if she could come to church with me sometime! I think I'll be back Sunday evening.....maybe bring another friend!"  That's the best kind of endorsement - non-solicited and genuine.  Invite everyone you know to come with you to the Turlock Community Auditorium to experience this event on December 20 and 21.  You'll be glad you did, and I'm not just saying that!  

Another link for you to visit is the Servolution website.  Now, not all the information is up yet for this year's event, but believe me, you'll want to mark your calendar for May 9, 2009!  I also posted about last year's first ever Servolution and you can check it out HERE.  A commenter on that post said, "That was the most amazing day....this is the most amazing picture.....And we have the most amazing God......He is so working in this most amazing church family....
What amazing hearts there are to serve the Lord.....I feel as though the church is going to bust at the seams to make more room to grow!!!!!! You can absolutely feel the Love!!!!"   

Want to see what it's all about?  Watch this:


Wow!  Don't you want to be a part of that?  Last year was just the beginning; we will step out to serve our community in even bigger ways this year!  I'm so excited, and you'll love hearing all that we'll be doing.  I will be posting more about this event in the future, but for now......just mark your calendars so that you will be free to serve along with us on May 9th!

So, get ready!  There's lots of good stuff coming up and you don't want to miss it!

God, you are REALLY something!  Thank you for the many ways in which you are working, and thank you for opening up our eyes to see all that you are doing.  We stand in awe.

No comments: