Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

"Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise; be thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the Lord is good..."
Psalm 100:4, 5a

For the Lord is good.....

He gives me life and each breath I take; I will be thankful.
He has provided the one and only way for me to be forgiven and saved; I will give him praise.
He has given me a loving and self-sacrificing husband; I give God thanks for this undeserved gift.
The Lord has blessed me with four wonderful, miraculous children; I praise Him and ask for His wisdom in raising them to know Him.
He has surrounded me with loving family and friends; I am thankful beyond measure.

For this and so much more (so very much more), I enter His presence with thanksgiving and praise. I am thankful unto Him, and I bless His name. Yes, the LORD, the LORD, is good.


No comments: