Sunday, June 3, 2007

Vacation

Well, we're off for a few days of vacation in Disneyland. Is it really a vacation when you travel with four children to Disneyland and spend three very long days traipsing through the two theme parks? :-) I'm sure we'll come back very tired, but since I'm out of school, I'll have the rest of summer to catch up. We are also visiting the La Brea Tar Pits while we are there, and I'm looking forward to that, also. My mom and her husband are joining us for the trip, and I think that will be a blast.

There are many things that God is stirring in my spirit. I'll try to share some of that when I get back. I'm not even sure what it all means yet, but I do know that I sense a great movement of God in the making. He wants me to know that He is bigger than whatever I can imagine, and although I say I believe that, I mostly live as if I don't. So, my faith needs to grow, and I am praying for that!

No comments: